Your privacy is very important to us at The Mum Friend and we are committed to protecting all of your personal data.
The Mum Friend is the controller and is responsible for your personal data.
What type of data do we collect from you?
We collect data for legitimate interests
The personal data that The Mum Friend may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Names
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
If you are an expectant parent, we will also collect the date that your baby is due to be born and we may also keep a record of your baby’s name and date of birth.
Under no circumstances do we, or never will, sell any of the personal data that we collect from you.
If you subscribe to my newsletter then your first name and email address is stored with MailChimp for the sole purpose of sending you a newsletter.
How we will collect your personal data
We collect information about you and any third parties such as your partner and birth partner when you use our website, for example when you contact us about our courses.
Other methods of collecting data
The methods in which we collect data may include, but are not limited to:
- Direct contact from existing/potential clients
- Publicly listed information (for example, company addresses)
How we use your personal data
All the data that we collect is specifically for legitimate purposes; these may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing our products and services to you when you order them
- Booking you onto a The Mum Friend course
- Contacting you if we need to obtain or provide any additional information to do with your booking
- Ensuring that the information that we hold about you is up to date and accurate
- Checking that you are happy with what we are offering
We ensure that all personal data is only used for legitimate purposes, and only when your interests and fundamental rights do not override our legitimate interests.